Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy Bee

I made those flower pins myself!

I know it's been a long time!  I actually have been sewing (note the pincushion above--it's for a swap at tonight's MMQG meeting)...and I've got some pretty decent news too: 

I've got a sewing room!





Anything catch your eye?
We totally sent the guest bed off to storage and I've been moving all of my things upstairs.  It's a work in progress but I am no longer stitching at my kitchen table.  Here's a sneak peak:

Since my beloved RATZ Swap never started up again on Flickr I've been a little out of sorts.  I have joined up with some new ones which I'll post about soon.  Oh! And in January I'll be in my first quilting bee!!!



OK then.  I'll be back next week (I promise) and then we can catch up in a proper fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you again for visiting AndChips!