Sunday, July 15, 2012

Building Blocks

Block 6, Olfa, and Chips

Block 6 for the Beginner's Quilt-Along didn't come together until this afternoon.  I usually jump right in as soon as the mystery block is unveiled on Thursday mornings but this time I delayed gratification. The new blue flowers print is from Moda (another remnant); the others I've announced before and as always, the little horses are in there so I changed the block name from "Go on a Picnic" to "Go on a Picket."  The windmill effect of this block delights me.  It reminds me of Kansas and Oklahoma.


Oh - and I've named the frog, "Chips."


Here are the first six blocks together.  Please excuse the picture, it's late and they are all together bigger than my sewing table.



Have a good night!

~MissEnota 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you again for visiting AndChips!