Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cradle Update

Nice bias tape, you say?
Just a little progress report...a quilt!  Because I am a new and excited sewer (sewist?...sewer seems kind of gross), I see no reason to wait to brag until my quilts are more skillfully made.  The way I figure it, if I know what I did wrong I'm still learning but if I ripped everything out and started over the momentum of sewing-obsessed fun might vanish as mysteriously as it appeared...

I used a V and Co. tutorial (I am addicted to Pinterest and my sewing machine) but I changed it up a little and made it bigger.  I'm wondering what sort of doll/animal should sleep in this thing as it's 12" x 24" inside...suggestions are welcome here.

1 comment:

  1. you should make a doll for it! :-) or a cute opossum! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you again for visiting AndChips!