Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Projects Little and Big.

 Today I put together this little lunch bag from Pink Penguin's tutorial.  I have admired it on Pinterest and on several blogs...so I knew I had to try it.  I've noticed I seem to put yellow into everything I sew now.
Since I talked my mom into joining the Minneapolis Modern Quilt Guild, I thought I better make a quilt fast so they don't know I'm such a poser.  These are granny square blocks from a tutorial here using a Moda charm pack of "Fairy Tale Friends" by American Jane. They are full of flaws but I love them more every day.

2 comments:

  1. I like your quilt designs !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad to have visitors. It really is uplifting to hear praises from crafty cohorts!

      Delete

Thank you again for visiting AndChips!